Our opinion: More cheerful than the black polka dot option, the red polka dot option is really original and gives great visibility too.
Particularly suitable for use on a bike, moped, rambling or all sorts of outdoor activities, this poncho is made from recycled polyester which is waterproof, breathable, flexible, light and very pleasant to wear. Its reflective elements make you really visible at night – so important! Practical, it folds easily into the central pocket, transforming into a shoulder bag to be easily carried around. Easy to keep clean.
- Weight of cloth: 140g/m²
- Composition: recycled polyester
- Polyurethane ‘Ecoating’ (environmental label) which is waterproof, breathable and wipe clean.
- Heat-sealed seams - totally waterproof
- Watertight zipped central and side pockets
- Reflective elements conforming to European standard EN471
- Elasticised cuffs mean wind and cold is kept out
- Adjustable hood with visor
- Attachment system to keep the poncho in place over the knees when pedalling, even if it’s windy
- Side vents to make moving about easier
- Can be cleaned with a cloth or in the machine at 30° (synthetics programme with no spin cycle)
NOOC clothing is designed by our design team in Bordeaux (France) and made in Europe (Belgium and Portugal). European manufacturing is part of our commitment to support the European textile industry and reduce greenhouse emissions linked to transporting goods.
We use recycled polyester from household recycling of plastic bottles (PET). This procedure means we can use 75% less fossil fuels such as oil.
The NOOC poncho is loose fitting meaning it can be worn on its own or over a jacket or coat. Its generous size means moving about is easy and movement is not restricted in any way and would never get caught in the spokes if you’re riding your bike.
Size S : 155/165 cm
Size M : 166/176 cm
Size L : 177/187 cm
Size XL : + de 188 cm